Katy Perry Refused Nude in Playboy

katy perry telanjang
Genre of pop rock singer from the United States, Katy Perry, likes to look sexy, but she did not want to pose nude in adult magazines. Including Playboy.

Although the body likes to spit sexiness, Katy did not want to take off her clothes for Playboy magazine cover menghiasai. "I do not want to appear naked in Playboy, but I would just like Dita Von Teese," she continued.

Russell Brand's wife was admitted, sometimes considered less sexy. Nevertheless, she still wanted to show her sexy body with an elegant way, not with the naked.

For Katy Perry, words will not affect other people. Most importantly for the singer of I Kissed a Girl that is when self-confidence to live in her.
Bocah Indonesia | Blogger Pemalang

Related Post



1 comments:

Paul brown said...

I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.
fashion news

Post a Comment



Blogging Tips Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
My Zimbio